Monday 23 July 2012

BRANDY OBSESSED WITH BEYONCE'S DAUGHTER, BLUE IVY



Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy is one lucky little lady as she has yet another famous celebrity offering up their babysitting services. Brandy has revealed she would love to look after the little tot despite never having met her properly.



The 'Put It Down' singer joins the likes of Kelly Rowland, Melanie Fiona and Solange Knowles, who have all gushed about the cute six-month-old tot. It seems Brandy, who is mother to 10-year-old Sy'Rai, may be feeling a little broody again as she spoke about Blue toJasmine Brand.
"I’m like obsessed, I wanna babysit Blue Ivy. I wish I knew B enough so I could watch Blue Ivy, she’s so damn cute!" Brandy said.
Earlier this week, Blue's face was revealed properly for the first time during an outing with her mother Beyonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment