Monday 18 June 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN TELLS OPRAH THAT SHE WAS IN A DEEP DEPRESSION AT HER DOOMED MARRAIGE WITH KRIS !!!

Kim Kardashian posted this image of herself and Oprah on Instagram
Kim and Oprah
Kim  told oprah that her marriage to Kris Humphries was a hoax, saying she was left depressed afterwards and her fanbase was strong enough without having to stage drama for ratings.
She said  she still has a 'place in my heart' for her former basketball player beau, yet after moving in together it dawned on her that married life was 'not for me'.

As Oprah quizzed her about the pre-wedding nerves, Kim said: 'I didn't have an inkling, but everyone around me did. The night before, mum said, "Do you want out?" She said, "You're not yourself".
'But I said no, I got angry, I was thinking, "How dare you!"'
Kim stressed that Kris did not do anything specifically wrong and denied that he hit her or lashed out.
'He's a good person,' she said. 'I will always have a place in my heart for him. It just wasn't for me.'
While Kim admitted she was 'bored' in the romance, she didn't attribute it as the reason for leaving.
She said: 'You know in your heart. Mum was supportive, so I took that time off afterwards... I would rather have been beaten up in the media than live a life that wasn't happy.
'I was in such a deep depression I thought I was going to back away from everything. I stayed at home for almost four months and I'm a better person now, as heartbreaking as it was to go through.'
Kim added: 'For anyone I hurt, I'm truly sorry, I don't wish pain on anyone, but the person I am because of that crazy experience, I wouldn't change it for the world.
'I loved him, obviously it hurt him, and it hurt me too. It was embarassing, I don't want to call it a mistake, it was a lesson.'
Kim also claimed that her sex tape 'introduced her to the world in a negative way', so she was forced to 'work ten times harder to get people to see the real me'
Opening up: Kim opens up about her short-lived marriage to Kris Humphries
Kirs and Kim
Reflective: Speaking of her success, Kim said: 'I don't think it would have happened if we were all skinny pretty models'
Kim and Oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment