Saturday 8 September 2012

WIZ KHALIFA DID BACK FLIP AFTER LEARNING OF AMBER ROSE'S PREGNANCY !





The 'Work Hard, Play Hard' rapper and his model wife-to-be, confirmed that they are expecting their first child on the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday evening, with Amber showing off her baby bump in a tight-fitted lace dress.
Revealing for the first time about the moment he found out about the pregnancy, Wiz says he was more happy than shocked at the unexpected news.
"We found out this summer, and it was more of a celebration than anything. I did a backflip; she was doing this little dance that we made up," Wiz told MTV News.
"I've been pretty focused my entire life, and now that I have a family, I'm just going to keep that focus, but it's going to be a family focus."
Wiz proposed to Amber in March and it has been rumoured that they are bringing their wedding forward ahead of the baby's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment