Saturday 11 August 2012

50 CENTS ADMITS RECORDING DANCE MUSIC FOR NEW ALBUM!

50 Cent

The 37-year-old Queens hip-hop artist revealed that he took inspiration from the European nightclub scene for the album, which he orginally planned to debut back in 2010, but he decided to scrap it's release as he felt his new sound didn't fit his macho hip-hop image.
Discussing the decision with The Hollywood Reporter, the 'Disco Inferno' hitmaker said,
"It doesn't make sense (to change direction) - and that's why you're never going to hear that album. I have things that I really appreciate that belong in my iPod - my iPod only - and leave it there."
However, the G-Unit Records founder admits that it's less intimidating to announce his wild ideas than to acually go through with them and face his fans' reactions, adding,
"I have ideas and I'll be vocal, because I'm in a position where I'm consistently put in platforms and positions where the public will have access to my idea. So I say it, and I don't care. But to actually do it is a different thing, when you gauge at how people respond to you doing things that they didn't actually want."

No comments:

Post a Comment